Image Map

April 10, 2010

Flashback Friday...on Saturday

People, I really need to get on it. I miss writing. We are living in a sea of boxes and the process is progressing as slow as my weight loss but with a numerous hitches along the way.

BUT...I had an idea to help me stay on top of the blog without actually needing to overcome this blogger's block I am experiencing.  How about revisiting old posts?  Ones that make me smile and maybe you have not read because I wrote them when I had 3 followers and still trying to comprehend what a blog actually was. It will probably not be every Friday but I hope for those of you have only starting visiting me here will get a glimpse of me.  I love to craft, share with you about my faith and family but the heart of this blog is my writing.

So here you go.  This one is probably my very favorite, numero uno post because I literally wrote minutes after encountering this bizarre experience.  Hope you enjoy.

Go HERE.

5 comments:

  1. This is a great idea...thanks for making me laugh! Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read all these old posts!! since I just found you a couple months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now. My cousin is coming into town and we're making reservations to go there. my nieces dance at the dance studio that the girls who "preform" there come from. my husband, sister and brother-in-law totally agree that it's freaky. I guess I go there expecting it and know some of the girls, so I just don't get why it's so weird. it's great food though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't tell you yet, but congrats on your new house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess ~ I went and read your post. Ok, we seriously need to hang out one of these days. You are crazy and I mean that as in, like my own family. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love, comments and I read every one! Please keep in mind that I sometimes moderate each one so it may take a bit before it appears on the post. Thanks my sweet friends!